What happens if I submit a report through Ethics Hot-line?
- 01. Filing a report
“Thank you for your report” message will be shown if your report is successfully filed through Ethics Hot-line.
- 02. Accuracy of report (Registration)
Your report will be logged and forwarded to the appropriate investigators at Lotte Department Store for a accuracy of report, and your identity will be remained anonymous and confidential. It will take some times to receive a notification about your report.
- 03. Investigation
An investigation will be initiated after confirming the investigation plan in regards to number of people, and duration etc. It will be conducted first come first served and the duration of investigation will vary depending on the level and scope of the case.
- 04. Investigation completion
An investigation will be completed after confirming the accuracy of the report.
- 05. Closing
After investigation is completed, a case will be closed with an appropriate a disciplinary action according to the company policy.
- 06. Investigation result notification
We will follow up on the investigation result only when a reporter reports a case with his or her real name, and ask for an investigation result explicitly. We would not do a follow-up when the result violates our company’s rights and profits.
Lotte Department Store will make every effort to protect reporter with a thorough security.
We would not disclose or imply reporter’s information without his or her consent. Retaliation will not be tolerated.
- Protecting reporter’s information
It is our policy that a reporter should provide evidence for the case with the real name. We will protect information about reporter and other related interest parties.
- 01. Reporter’s identity
- 02. Provided evidence or information related to collecting the evidence
- 03. Any information that implies the suspect
- 04. Case follow up report
- 01. Information regarding reporter and the reporting details are processed confidentially.Our reporting system is thoroughly secured. The investigation team adheres to the firm’s confidentiality policy.
- 02. We make every effort to protecting reporters from retaliation.
- 03. When self-reporting own improper conduct, depending on the specific circumstances, we may treatself-reporting as a mitigating factor when assessing disciplinary measures in response to improper conduct.